Jan 10, 2013

New Year

Hello there everyone!
Even though it is late, Adrian and me want to wish you a Very Happy New Year and we hope that you had a Merry Christmas full of love in your hearts!!!
I know that we have been a bit absent from almost any kind of internet site, but we have our holidays together and we are rarely around the computer.
It is actually really late here now, but I just wanted to shortly pass by to keep you in update at least a tiny bit! As requested and promised, we are working very hard on creating real CDs and our excitement is very big with every new work!
Thank you very much for your support!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you, too. I discovered your music on YouTube and I have to say that it is amongst the most brilliant that I've ever heard. It's almost, well, cinematic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation Adrian, even gods deserve there rest once in awhile =D

    ReplyDelete