Jan 23, 2013

Subscribers and Followers - Thank you...!!!.

  Hello everyone out there, listeners and followers of Adrian von Ziegler´s songs...!!!
  This evening Adrian had a very good beautiful moment when he realized he is almost having 50,000 subscribers on his Official Youtube Account...
  He feels incredibly touched to see that people still stand and follow him with the new works he creates because he is the kind of the silent persons who just does the things and doesnt think as someone special or important and neither does he think his creations are special...it is just a part of him, his music is himself...and when people support his passion it is just an incredible feeling that not even words could describe...
  He does everything with his soul, he puts such a hard work in all his songs, he really puts his soul, his sadness and joy in everything he creates...
 Whenever he starts to compose and he gets on the keyboard he just...starts...he doesnt need to search for inspiration because when you do something as part of your soul, then that feeling comes from within and from your own self only...Even though I am used to this it still makes me shiver each time I think about it because I am not saying these words because of my feelings as I always repeat this, I am saying these words because they are true... Composing is something that Adrian would love to have as life career, because as I said, it is part of him...having any other job would interfere with his time to express himself and give a piece of his soul to the rest of the world.
So for this reason, sincere thank you...thank you from our soul...THANK YOU...!!! Your support means more than you could even imagine!!!...

Warm Greetings,
Carina / Aelathen.

5 comments:

  1. Both of you... thank you so much for sharing your passion in all these forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one question.... do you think you could make music from a christian perspective? because i love your music and my parent are holding me back from listening to it, plz at leat reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!

    The music is completely awesome!! :) Your work on DeviantArt Carina is also amazing. You should check back on me, I replied your notes a few days ago.

    I am glad to know that there is so much soul going in your works! I think that's what maeks all the difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you are amazing and talented people, and you both have my support as a fan. If anyone should be saying thanks, it's the rest of us fans--to Carina and Adrian for giving us more beauty and more passion to enrich our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a Celt myself :p I really appreciate this music. It's amazing. Keep up the good work, Adrian and Carina :)

    ReplyDelete