Nov 18, 2012

Dawn of Fate and Glass Princess.

You can go to My Beloved´s Youtube by clicking here to see his latest songs. They are called Dawn of Fate and Glass Princess.
The songs are almost a year old already, produced for the story of Queen of Thorns and they are one of the many songs we want at our wedding. I also wish that he is creating an intro song for when I walk in his way...*shy*...but until then there will be so many songs that we have to really stay a lot of time to decide because I love them all!!!
Did you know that Queen of Thorns and Midnight Blade is actually...US???...*giggle* and that the song glass princess was made to define her as being very fragile and it is also related to some heart problems I have...I cannot explain how happy he makes me feel with every song...and with everysong he creates for me he always does everything I like and he is so careful with the details for example if I would love to hear birds or cute bells...*giggle*...but he shouldnt worry at all because every little note he does is the most special...Everything he does...even when he sings to me like a little kid *giggle*...

I giggle a lot...*giggles again*!!!

Greetings everyone!!!
Aelathen aka CarinaGrimm.

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh. You're so cute. XD No worries- I giggle a lot too, specially if a thought makes me really, really happy. An example would be... baby cows with their wide, innocent eyes or kittens. Anyways, it's cool you two are working on your music for the wedding together. It's bond to be interesting. I've never heard about a couple actually composing some of the pieces for the ceremony, only of them picking out things they like that already exist.

    Although I don't know about weddings, aside to make sure the priest knows your names by heart (my brother got married recently, and the priest kept calling his bride Alena when her name was Alana). Queen of Thorns is a very pretty song. It and Ghost Bride are my favorite in Mirror Of The Night.

    ReplyDelete